Benefits of microStretching®
microStretching® is a therapeutic and performance enhancement technique that has been used in various populations. It has been used in professional sports leagues such as the NHL, NBA, EPL and MLS. It has also been applied to treat individuals suffering from fibromylgia, chronic fatigue, repetitive strain injuries, osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis as well as other musculoskeletal disorders.
The founder, Dr. Nikos Apostolopoulos has been instrumental in generating a paradigm shift internationally regarding the use of gentle stretching. His research studies and book “Stretch Intensity and the Inflammatory Response – A Paradigm Shift” published by Springer, provides the reasoning behind the benefits of low intensity stretching (microStretching).
- Promote relaxation and stress relief
- Decrease recovery time from training.
- Improve joint dysfunction
- Aid in injury prevention.
- Improve muscle power
- Reduce chronic pain.
- Improve blood flow and circulation.
- Decrease body tension
- Improve joint capsule function
- Improve Sleep
- Decrease Inflammation
- Do you lose clients to other therapist that are performing the same treatments?
- Do some of your patients/athletes not respond to the treatments you’ve been trained to provide?
- Do many of your patients re-injure themselves in the same way soon after you have told them they are healthy?
- Are you or your patients looking for more holistic treatments?
- Are you looking for a way to differentiate your practice from others?
- Are your patients suffering from low back pain or other chronic injuries?